Port Macquarie is a popular tourist destination with a variety of activities and attractions. Port Macquarie has a picturesque river, fabulous beaches for surfing and fishing, a selection of walking tracks and historical buildings.
The town has a variety of restaurants, cafes, a sports club and a modern shopping mall.
Things to do & see
- Enjoy fishing, boating & waterskiing
- Swim at patrolled beaches
- Take a scenic drive around Hastings & Camden Haven
- Explore Crowdy Bay or Dooragan National Parks
- Walk in Kattang; Macquarie; or Sea Acres Nature Reserves
- Do a few laps at the Town Swimming Centre
- Spot a koala – there are plenty around!
- Visit historic Port Macquarie Museum
- Take a heritage walk around the town
For more information please visit the Port Macquarie Directory
Marina Holiday Park
52 Settlement Point Road
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Phone: 02 6583 2353